300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Italy( YogaMea School Italy )
This 300-hour yoga teacher training in Italy is an advanced course aimed at those who wish to further develop their knowledge regarding the world of Yoga. A successful teacher usually has their own unique style and during this course we will help you discover your own identity and help you emphasise your creativity when you practice yoga. At YogaMea, we do our very best to make sure that each of our students reach their full potential.
Life teaches us that there is no end to what we can learn, and each time you teach, you also learn something new from your students. Our course is designed not only to deepen your practice and understanding of Yoga but also to teach you how to share your passion and knowledge with others by becoming a registered yoga teacher. At the end of the course even if you decide not to teach you will still have achieved an exceptionally positive outcome with countless benefits. Teaching is a reciprocal process and the key to becoming a successful teacher is that you must possess a number of different skills such as patience, empathy, good communication, collaboration, an engaging classroom presence, and willingness to share your experience and knowledge with your students. Here we will help you develop these skills.
This 300-hour yoga teacher training in Italy is an advanced course aimed at those who wish to further develop their knowledge regarding the world of Yoga. Successful Yoga teacher usually has their own unique style and during this course, we will help you discover your own identity and help you emphasize your creativity when you practice yoga. At YogaMea, we do our very best to make sure that each of our students reaches their full potential.
This 300 RYT program lasts a month, and although, come the end you will have greatly deepened your understanding of Yoga and its theoretical and empirical study, you will not have had to take too much time away from your home or professional life.
During the course, you will study the more advanced techniques and principles of the practice of Yoga, while also continuing, to learn more about the fundamental aspects of this ancient discipline. On completion of the course, you will sustain a theoretical and practical exam to allow us to evaluate your abilities.
The time has come for you to enhance your knowledge! This comprehensive 4- week training course based on the in-depth study of asanas, assisting and adjustment, meditation, pranayama, mantra chanting, kriya, yoga philosophy, morality, and professional ethics, is your chance to reach the next level. We strive to help you reach your full potential and achieve your goal, and who knows one day perhaps open your own Yoga Studio. Anything is possible!
Our - Dates and Prices( Course Fee )
|Location||Course type||Start Date||End Date||Shared Triple||Single Room (8sq mt)||Double (Single Use)|
|Misano Low season||28 Days 300 Hour||28/04/2024||25/05/2024||2,290€||2,830€||3,290€|
|Misano High season||28 Days 300 Hour||06/10/2024||02/11/2024||2,290€||2,830€||3,290€|
Course Details( Daily Schedule )
- 4- week 300 Hour Advanced Hatha & Ashtanga Yoga teacher training course
- Accommodation for 28 days and 27 nights
- Three Ayurvedic vegetarian meals (Let us know if you have any food allergies and we’ll make arrangements for your meals)
- International certification RYT 500 eligibility to register with Yoga Alliance, USA, which allows you to teach yoga anywhere in the world.
- Local Excursions - Free Time
- Washing machine (You can use)
- Bicycle (You can use)
- Water and tea (Unlimited)
- Wi-Fi (Free)
- Nearby Beach
- Train station and Airport pick-up
- Tours (Optional)
- On-demand Spa (Outdoor)
- Umbrella + Sunbed (Discounted Rate)
- Airport Transfers
- Misano Adriatico or Riccione Train Station Transfers
(According to the Yoga Alliance Guidelines – some of these hours are in attendance and others are self-study.)
- Techniques, Training & Practice – 145 hours
- Asana / Yoga Kriya / Pranayama / Shatkarma / Mudra and Bandha
- Meditation / Yoga Nidra (Traditional and Dynamic Meditation Techniques)
- Art of Teaching | Teaching Methodology – 30 hours
- Yoga Anatomy & Physiology – 50 hours
- Yogic Philosophy, Lifestyle & Ethics for Yoga Teachers – 45 hours
- Yoga – Introduction
- Origins of yoga
- Different paths of yoga: Raja, Karma, Bhakti and Jnana
- Consciousness and awareness
- Evolution of awareness
- Evolution of elements (according to Sankhya darshan)
- Pancha kosha (five covering or sheaths over consciousness)
- Four-Sutraa (preface of Patanjali’s Yog Sutra)
- Pancha Klesha (five causes of pain and miseries)
- Raja yoga and Hatha yoga
- Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga (According to Patanjali)
- Yama, Niyama (social and personal rules and regulations)
- Asana (physical posture)
- Pranayama (breathing techniques)
- Pratyahara (withdrawal of the mind from the senses)
- Dharna (concentration), Dhyana (meditation), Samadhi (self-realization)
- Practice Teaching / Class Management – 30 hours
- Assessments will be based on written, oral and practical exams.
- Final Teaching Assessment: Training comes to an end with all students being required to teach a 90-minute asana class to their fellow classmates being observed and evaluated by an RYS instructor. At the end of week 3, students will have to choose a time slot that suits them, to teach their final 90-minute class. Students are advised to integrate into their final lesson as many of the principles of asana, pranayama, mantra chanting and meditation as possible, and must also demonstrate the use of Sanskrit terms partnered with the translation into English for most of the sequence. The RYS teacher present will observe and evaluate cueing, sequencing, appropriate, ethical use of physical adjustments, verbal alterations, modification, correct teaching technique and alignment, the student teachers understanding and proficiency when discussing cautions.
- Verbal Presentation: students must prepare and present a 30-minute workshop. They can choose between Yoga Anatomy & Physiology or Yoga Philosophy topics.The workshop will be presented in front of classmates under the careful scrutiny of an RYS Teacher. Workshops are given during the final week of the course.
- Self-Evaluations: Students must also provide a self-evaluation in two parts: Written and oral format.
- Written Self-Evaluation: The first part of self-evaluation is assessed on the students’ answers to the first Yoga Philosophy Homework Assignment question: According to your own ideas what are the requirements for you to become a Yoga Teacher and why do you want (OR what inspired you) to be a Yoga Teacher.
- Verbal Self-Evaluation: The second part of self-evaluation is based on the students’ self-assessment following their final 90-minute yoga class teaching experience. The student will be asked about their overall experience and to explain to the RYS teacher and their classmates how they think they did, and what they did well. Following their explanation, they will then receive feedback from those present. Student conduct and adherence to the Code of Conduct is an important part of your overall evaluation. Students must maintain at least a 90% rate of attendance for the entire duration of the course in order to qualify for final Assessment. Having successfully fulfilled all the requirements of the 300-Hour Advanced Yoga Teacher Training Course, all students will receive a certificate confirming that they are eligible to register with the International Yoga Alliance as a RYT 300. Congratulations!
|5.00 AM to 5.30 AM||Wake up|
|5.30 AM to 6.00 AM||Kriya / Mantra Chanting|
|6:00 AM to 7:15 AM||Pranayama / Meditation|
|7:15 AM to 8:45 AM||Ashtanga Vinyasa Flow|
|8:45 AM to 9:15 AM||Breakfast|
|9:30 AM to 10:30 AM||Yoga Philosophy / Lifestyle / Ethic|
|10:30 AM to 11:45 AM||Self-Study / Library @ Yoga Shala|
|11:45 AM to 12:00 PM||Break|
|12:00 PM to 1 PM||Lunch|
|1 PM to 3 PM||Self Group Practice/ Align, Adjustment & Assist|
|3 PM to 3:30 PM||Break|
|3:30 PM to 6:30 PM||Yoga Anatomy & Physiology/Hatha Yoga|
|6:30 PM to 7:45 PM||Dynamic & Traditional Meditation / Yoga Nidra|
|7:45 PM to 8:45 PM||Dinner|
|9 PM to10:45 PM||(Optional) Yoga Movie / Silent Meditation|
|10:45 PM||Good Night!|
What will I achieve from taking part in the 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course?
Yoga is not just about the practice of asanas or pranayama, it is a whole philosophy and a way of life that only a few people are lucky enough to fully comprehend. At YogaMea our aim is to transfer this awareness to as many people as we can so that they too can discover a world previously unknown to them. In order to register in this RYT300-hour advanced course, you must have already successfully completed the 200-hour yoga teacher training certificate. This ensures that you already have a comprehensive understanding of Yoga and are ready for a more in-depth study.
YogaMea offers various training packages to suit all needs. Accommodation and meals are included in the price, so you won’t need to worry about where you stay or what to eat. Each meal is vegetarian and based on the light and healthy Satvik diet respecting the ethics and traditions of Yogic teachings . Ashtanga vinyasa, and Hatha yoga are essential components of this course and Yogamea adopts a traditional approach in its teaching to ensure you receive the most authentic and rewarding experience possible. Together we will also explore the deeper aspects and philosophies of yoga that often remain unperceived.
To achieve the best results a student not only needs a great instructor but must also possess patience, perseverance, determination and many hours of practice. This 300-hour programme is a strenuous and demanding course and self-motivation is a key element to complete it with success, but with our help you will not only become an excellent student but also a great teacher certified by the International Yoga Alliance (USA).
YogaMea School - Reviews( Reviews )
“ I have just completed the 200 hour teacher training course and it was excellent from every point of view. Most importantly, the teaching was superb and I had opportunity to put into practise everything that I was learning (teaching classes myself) with any support or guidance that I needed. ”
“ I found this school on the web by chance and came to the Misano Adriatico retreat with expectations of a few yoga lessons and a bit of relaxation. The experience was beyond my wildest expectations. Ah-mazing, fantastic, unforgettable place. Professional, sensitive, respectful teachers and trainees. ”
“I had the best experience someone could ask! I did the 500 YTT in the Monastery with Timea and Donatella. I’m more than lucky to be part of this family and I hope soon to comeback on a retreat ❤️🙏 hopefully I leave this message with a lot of love in my heart for all! Timea, Davide, Donatella and Cris! ”
“I have completed the YTTC at the Agonda Palace and it was definitely a great life experience, Timea is a fantastic instructor, everyone at the course was friendly, nice and amazing! I'd surely recommed this course to anyone who wants to learn and have a pleasant time as well!”
“Knowledgeable and experienced teachers rooted in the traditional indian sources. A perfect school to continue or start your journey into the secrets of the Yoga science. They will change your life for good! ...Thank you Yogamea and Namaste”
“I'm very grateful to our teachers Timea and Tom for guiding us through our teacher training. They've always been available, attentive and creating lovely friendly atmosphere for the whole stay. I personally recommend YogaMea School”
“I went to the monastery this summer with Timea and Donatella for my 300 hours YTT and it was amazing. I LOVED the way they bring us to teach step by step, how they helped us to trust ourselves and how they bring the knowledge. ”
“Excellent instruction and a great vibe! I did a two-week retreat and met many wonderful people, enjoyed delicious vegetarian cuisine, and had a nice room only five minutes walk from the beautiful, clean beach. ”
“I completed a six day retreat with Yogamea in August 2020 and had a fantastic experience at their beach retreat location in Misano Adriatica. Cycling to the beach for yoga classes with Timea and our lovely group of yoginis in the Sun was a fabulous way to start the day. ”
“ I did the 200 Hours yoga teacher training at Yogamea in September and it was an amazing experience that I would do again 1000 of times. I loved the whole course, the teachers, the classes, all my special classmates. ”
“ I fell in love with Timie and the way she teaches and lives YOGA. This experience will forever remain in my heart. Namaste and a huge thank you to all of the stuff and other teachers too! ♥️🕉🙏 A presto! ”
When people start yoga, they don't really know what they're getting into, "But it has such a powerful effect on their minds, bodies, and hearts that they want to link up with other people who are having a similar experience.
The primary mission of the Yogamea is to deepen your physical practice, acquire new skills, find your Yoga family, challenge yourself mentally and physically and explore your spirituality, Become a Register Yoga Teacher
Catch up on the latest yoga news, upcoming events, and yoga trends. Plus get inspiring tips, pose instruction from top yoga teachers, and explore the best in yoga apparel all right here, on our yoga blog.