RYT 500 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Italy( YogaMea School Italy )
The 500-hour yoga teacher training course is the highest international level for yoga instructors, it is the most complex and comprehensive program available. This is an advanced program lasting for 8 weeks, to complete it with success, you require patience, time and endurance. Only if you are willing to fully commit, can you hope to gain an in-depth knowledge of the origins, techniques and philosophy of yoga. During this course, you will discover new techniques to perform asanas, study informative books not only related to yoga, but that teach you about discipline and how to remain dedicated towards your profession, and how to improve your communication skills.
Becoming a successful yoga teacher is much more difficult than being a simple practitioner. A teacher must be capable of transmitting their experience and knowledge to others in a manner that they find stimulating and easy to understand. At Yogamea school our aim is to help you discover your own personal style and reach your full potential.
After years of experience and study we have created a very effective curriculum that amply covers all the major aspects of yoga. At the beginning of the course, we will re-examine the fundamental principles of yoga, meditation, asanas, concentration and Pranayama. The course continues with the practice of advanced asanas and an in-depth research into the multiple aspects and techniques of yoga.
To become a successful yoga teacher, you must have a vast knowledge about its different techniques, elements and benefits. The YogaMea 500-hour yoga teacher training course gives its students the opportunity to immerse themselves deeper into practice thus enhancing their capabilities and helping them develop a deeper level of awareness regarding yoga and all its aspects.
Students will learn about the physiology of yoga, different levels of postures ranging from beginners to advanced, history of Yoga, meditation, and all about Ayurveda: “the science of life”. Understanding these essential concepts not only helps to become a better yoga teacher but also contributes to the overall being of each individual.
When you enroll in this advanced 500-hour teacher training course it is guaranteed that you will accomplish one of the highest levels of yoga proficiency available. To receive your final 500 RYT certificate all you have to do is remain focused on your goal and fully committed to the course. Once you have successfully passed the theoretical and practical exams you will receive a diploma and will be eligible to register with the International Yoga Alliance as a professional Yoga instructor.
Choose Your Date & Accommodation for the Residential RYT 500- Hour Certified Yoga Teacher Training in Italy( Course Fee )
|Location||Course type||Start Date||End Date||Shared Triple||Single Room (8sq mt)||Double (Single Use)|
|Misano Low season||55 Days 500 Hour||31/03/2024||25/05/2024||3,980€||5,060€||5,980€|
|Misano High season||55 Days 500 Hour||08/09/2024||02/11/2024||3,980€||5,060€||5,980€|
500-Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course Details( Daily Schedule )
- 8 Weeks - 500 hour intensive residential Hatha & Ashtanga Yoga teacher training course
- Accommodation for 56 days and 55 nights with Three Ayurvedic vegetarian meals
- International certification RYT 500 to register with Yoga Alliance, USA, which allows you to teach yoga anywhere in the world
- Bed linen changes (Weekly)
- Water and tea (Unlimited), and Nearby Beach
- Train station and Airport pick-up
- Tours (Optional)
- On-demand Spa (Outdoor)
- Umbrella + Sunbed (Discounted Rate)
- Airport Transfers
- Misano Adriatico or Riccione Train Station Transfers
(According to the Yoga Alliance Guidelines – some of these hours are in attendance and others are self-study.)
- Techniques, Training & Practice – 235 hours
- Asana / Yoga Kriya / Pranayama / Shatkarma / Mudra and Bandha
- Meditation / Yoga Nidra (Traditional and Dynamic Meditation Techniques)
- Art of Teaching | Teaching Methodology – 30 hours
- Yoga Anatomy & Physiology – 50 hours
- Yogic Philosophy, Lifestyle & Ethics for Yoga Teachers – 45 hours
- Yoga – Introduction
- Origins of yoga
- Different paths of yoga: Raja, Karma, Bhakti and Jnana
- Consciousness and awareness
- Evolution of awareness
- Evolution of elements (according to Sankhya darshan)
- Pancha kosha (five covering or sheaths over consciousness)
- Four-Sutraa (preface of Patanjali’s Yog Sutra)
- Pancha Klesha (five causes of pain and miseries)
- Raja yoga and Hatha yoga
- Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga (According to Patanjali)
- Yama, Niyama (social and personal rules and regulations)
- Asana (physical posture)
- Pranayama (breathing techniques)
- Pratyahara (withdrawal of the mind from the senses)
- Dharna (concentration), Dhyana (meditation), Samadhi (self-realization)
- Practice Teaching / Class Management – 30 hours
- Assessments will be based on written, oral and practical exams.
- Final Teaching Assessment: Training comes to an end with all students being required to teach a 90-minute asana class to their fellow classmates being observed and evaluated by an RYS instructor. At the end of week 3, students will have to choose a time slot that suits them, to teach their final 90-minute class. Students are advised to integrate into their final lesson as many of the principles of asana, pranayama, mantra chanting and meditation as possible, and must also demonstrate the use of Sanskrit terms partnered with the translation into English for most of the sequence. The RYS teacher present will observe and evaluate cueing, sequencing, appropriate, ethical use of physical adjustments, verbal alterations, modification, correct teaching technique and alignment, the student teachers understanding and proficiency when discussing cautions.
- Verbal Presentation: students must prepare and present a 30-minute workshop. They can choose between Yoga Anatomy & Physiology or Yoga Philosophy topics.The workshop will be presented in front of classmates under the careful scrutiny of an RYS Teacher. Workshops are given during the final week of the course.
- Self-Evaluations: Students must also provide a self-evaluation in two parts: Written and oral format.
- Written Self-Evaluation: The first part of self-evaluation is assessed on the students’ answers to the first Yoga Philosophy Homework Assignment question: According to your own ideas what are the requirements for you to become a Yoga Teacher and why do you want (OR what inspired you) to be a Yoga Teacher.
- Verbal Self-Evaluation: The second part of self-evaluation is based on the students’ self-assessment following their final 90-minute yoga class teaching experience. The student will be asked about their overall experience and to explain to the RYS teacher and their classmates how they think they did, and what they did well. Following their explanation, they will then receive feedback from those present. Student conduct and adherence to the Code of Conduct is an important part of your overall evaluation. Students must maintain at least a 90% rate of attendance for the entire duration of the course in order to qualify for final Assessment. Having successfully fulfilled all the requirements of the 300-Hour Advanced Yoga Teacher Training Course, all students will receive a certificate confirming that they are eligible to register with the International Yoga Alliance as a RYT 300. Congratulations!
|5.00 AM to 5.30 AM||Wake up|
|5.30 AM to 6.00 AM||Kriya / Mantra Chanting|
|6:00 AM to 7:15 AM||Pranayama / Meditation|
|7:15 AM to 8:45 AM||Ashtanga Vinyasa Flow|
|8:45 AM to 9:15 AM||Breakfast|
|9:30 AM to 10:30 AM||Yoga Philosophy / Lifestyle / Ethic|
|10:30 AM to 11:45 AM||Self-Study / Library @ Yoga Shala|
|11:45 AM to 12:00 PM||Break|
|12:00 PM to 1 PM||Lunch|
|1 PM to 3 PM||Self Group Practice/ Align, Adjustment & Assist|
|3 PM to 3:30 PM||Break|
|3:30 PM to 6:30 PM||Yoga Anatomy & Physiology/Hatha Yoga|
|6:30 PM to 7:45 PM||Dynamic & Traditional Meditation / Yoga Nidra|
|7:45 PM to 8:45 PM||Dinner|
|9 PM to10:45 PM||(Optional) Yoga Movie / Silent Meditation|
|10:45 PM||Good Night!|
500 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Hatha & Ashtanga Style
The 500-hour yoga teacher training is based on Hatha and Ashtanga yoga. While both put emphasis on the physical element of yoga, Hatha yoga is generally more gentle, and great for beginners, concentrating on standing and seated asanas. Ashtanga yoga is more dynamic and structured and generally follows a set sequence calling for extra focus on breathing and mental exercise.
Practicing yoga regularly is more than just physical exercise, it involves mind, body and spirit and has countless benefits. At the end of our 500-hour yoga teacher training course you may choose a path different from the one of becoming a professional teacher and although the programme is specifically designed to make
you into an excellent teacher, its main goal is also to offer everyone the chance to learn and to master the ancient discipline of yoga ,to create balance, improve their health, happiness and overall quality of life.
Remember that consistency and determination are essential if you want to master yoga. Once you have completed the course and are back at home you must remain focused and consistent in your practice of yoga, as the human body takes its time to manifest all the benefits gained through practice.
YogaMea School - Reviews( Reviews )
“ I have just completed the 200 hour teacher training course and it was excellent from every point of view. Most importantly, the teaching was superb and I had opportunity to put into practise everything that I was learning (teaching classes myself) with any support or guidance that I needed. ”
“ I found this school on the web by chance and came to the Misano Adriatico retreat with expectations of a few yoga lessons and a bit of relaxation. The experience was beyond my wildest expectations. Ah-mazing, fantastic, unforgettable place. Professional, sensitive, respectful teachers and trainees. ”
“I had the best experience someone could ask! I did the 500 YTT in the Monastery with Timea and Donatella. I’m more than lucky to be part of this family and I hope soon to comeback on a retreat ❤️🙏 hopefully I leave this message with a lot of love in my heart for all! Timea, Davide, Donatella and Cris! ”
“I have completed the YTTC at the Agonda Palace and it was definitely a great life experience, Timea is a fantastic instructor, everyone at the course was friendly, nice and amazing! I'd surely recommed this course to anyone who wants to learn and have a pleasant time as well!”
“Knowledgeable and experienced teachers rooted in the traditional indian sources. A perfect school to continue or start your journey into the secrets of the Yoga science. They will change your life for good! ...Thank you Yogamea and Namaste”
“I'm very grateful to our teachers Timea and Tom for guiding us through our teacher training. They've always been available, attentive and creating lovely friendly atmosphere for the whole stay. I personally recommend YogaMea School”
“I went to the monastery this summer with Timea and Donatella for my 300 hours YTT and it was amazing. I LOVED the way they bring us to teach step by step, how they helped us to trust ourselves and how they bring the knowledge. ”
“Excellent instruction and a great vibe! I did a two-week retreat and met many wonderful people, enjoyed delicious vegetarian cuisine, and had a nice room only five minutes walk from the beautiful, clean beach. ”
“I completed a six day retreat with Yogamea in August 2020 and had a fantastic experience at their beach retreat location in Misano Adriatica. Cycling to the beach for yoga classes with Timea and our lovely group of yoginis in the Sun was a fabulous way to start the day. ”
“ I did the 200 Hours yoga teacher training at Yogamea in September and it was an amazing experience that I would do again 1000 of times. I loved the whole course, the teachers, the classes, all my special classmates. ”
“ I fell in love with Timie and the way she teaches and lives YOGA. This experience will forever remain in my heart. Namaste and a huge thank you to all of the stuff and other teachers too! ♥️🕉🙏 A presto! ”
When people start yoga, they don't really know what they're getting into, "But it has such a powerful effect on their minds, bodies, and hearts that they want to link up with other people who are having a similar experience.
The primary mission of the Yogamea is to deepen your physical practice, acquire new skills, find your Yoga family, challenge yourself mentally and physically and explore your spirituality, Become a Register Yoga Teacher
Catch up on the latest yoga news, upcoming events, and yoga trends. Plus get inspiring tips, pose instruction from top yoga teachers, and explore the best in yoga apparel all right here, on our yoga blog.