50-Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Italy, Beach
Planning to make a career as a Yoga teacher in Italy? To become a great teacher, one must take training classes. Here we give the top tier yoga instructional meetings in Italy to help all the energetic yoga experts to become magnificent educators.
To make things better for yourself, it is beneficial to get a little practice of yoga prior to getting the teacher training. Upon the completion of the 50-hour yoga teacher training course, you will receive a certification to begin your career as a professional yoga teacher.
By dividing our Yoga teacher training course into four phases of one week each. It is none other than our regular RYT 200 hour course divided into four separate phases of 50 hours, each lasting one week.
Getting the 50-hour yoga teacher training in Italy is the first step towards your successful career. Being an experienced trainer, we have prepared a great syllabus for the yoga session which includes mastering simple too complex asanas. Correcting the posture and techniques is part of our syllabus to make sure that each of our candidates become masters in their field.
- Pranayama and Mantra chanting
- Yoga philosophy, anatomy, and physiology
- 2 daily Hatha yoga sessions plus meditation class
- History and origins Yogic lifestyle including diet
- 7 nights accommodation in a 2 stars Hotel
- 3 vegetarian meals a day
6 days with instruction
Services Provided in All Rooms
- Air-conditioned rooms
- Private bathrooms plus shower
- Safety Box
- LCD TV
- Free Wi-Fi
During this yoga holiday, you will be staying at a 2-star hotel which it is located just around 20 meters far from the beach of Misano Brasile and from the beautiful promenade of Misano Adriatico.
The rooms are air-conditioned, comfortable and well maintained. More details are as follows:
- Classic single room with A/C and private bathroom – 8 m2 (Only 3 rooms available)
- Classic shared a room with A/C and shared bathroom (Max 3 people)
- 2 people in a Classic double room with A/C and private bathroom
- Superior double single Use with A/C and private bathroom
- 2 people in Superior double room with A/C and private bathroom
50-hour Hatha and ashtanga yoga teacher training is an excellent opportunity to fulfill the dream of becoming a yoga teacher and become one with your spiritual side. Yoga asanas are known to be helpful in generating spiritual energy within the body that ultimately fulfills the soul with motivation and inner power.
In this training, you will be performing all those asanas with the right technique to attain balance in your body. Diet plays a significant role in the overall development of an individual. During this course, you will put on a special yogic diet that will support your spiritual as well as physical development.
After performing yoga and following the guidelines of yoga gurus, you will feel a drastic change in your body. You will become more patient and disciplined after completing this course. The theoretical knowledge combined with physical practice will ensure that you get the right way of the asanas and the techniques through which you can transfer your knowledge to your students.
On completion of all four weeks and having successfully passed the final assessments that take place during Phase IV of the 50-Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course in Italy, students will receive an international certificate: RYT 200, Yoga Alliance, USA.
Students joining us for our 50-Hour certification are eligible to return to YogaMea School at a later date to complete their training towards the 200-Hour certification. Eligibility to register with the Yoga Alliance, USA, for their RYT-200 designation follows completion of the remaining 150, 100 or 50 hours of training.
Students may apply their 50-, 100- or 150-Hour certifications towards completion of 200-Hour courses only at YogaMea School.
Typical daily schedule
- 06:00 | Wake Up
- 06:15 | Herbal tea
- 06:30 | Shatkarma / yogic cleansing
- 07:00 | Pranayama and chanting
- 07:30 | Yoga asana
- 09:15 | Breakfast
- 10:30 | Yoga anatomy
- 11:30 | Yoga philosophy
- 13:15 | Lunch
- 17:00 | Hatha yoga asana practice
- 18:45 | Pranayama & Asana class
- 19:15 | Dinner
- 22:45 | Lights out
Please be advised that there will be no yoga classes on Sundays.
Topics Covered – 50 hour Yoga Teacher Training in Italy
(According to the Yoga Alliance Guidelines – some of these hours are contact hours and others are self-study.)
- Yoga Philosophy
- Hatha Yoga
- Kriyas (cleansing techniques)
- Pranayama (breathing techniques)
- Bandhas (Yogic locks)
- Mantra Chanting
- Human Physiology and Anatomy
- Teaching Methodology
- Learning to teach yoga classes for beginners, intermediate and advanced levels students.
Evaluation & Certification
- Assessments will be based on written as well as practical evaluation.
- Student conduct and adherence to the Code of Conduct is part of your overall evaluation.
- Students must maintain a rate of 90% attendance for the duration of the course in order to qualify for final Assessment.
- Yoga teachers who have completed the requirements of the 200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course will be given a Certificate confirming that they have completed all requirements for training and teaching experiences in accordance with the Yoga Alliance, USA, standards.
Timea discovered yoga after having a serious car accident many years ago. She began studying and practicing on her own from an old book a friend had given her. Discovering a great passion for Yoga, a few years later she ventured towards her first trip to India where she took part in a Yoga Teacher Training program of 200 hours at The Rishikesh Yog Peeth School.
The city of Misano Adriatico is located on the Adriatic Coast and is a popular tourist destination for its beautiful sandy beaches and great sightseeing. It is located in the same region as Rimini. Its beaches extend for about 7 km and here you can relax with peace of mind, knowing that you are in a safe place. Further inland you can find green areas with ancient pine trees and varied vegetation, making your stay in the city of Misano Adriatico a peaceful one.
The venue used during this yoga teacher training is located around 20 meters from the beach, not so far from Rimini Malatesta old town and the famous small Country; “San Marino Republic”.
It is located within the 2/3 stars Hotel Yoga City, Hotel Arno and Hotel Silvia, in Misano Adriatico Beach, that was a Roman settlement since the 3rd century AD, when a Gens Mesia received lands in the area and gave their name to the place.
In 997 AD the Pieve di Sant’Erasmo, one of the most ancient churches in the province, was built, and from 1295 to 1528 Misano was a dominion of the Malatesta, who built a castle whose tower and entrance are still extant. After 1528 it became part of the Church State until 1861, when it was included in the kingdom of Italy.
In 1862 the name was changed to Villa Vittoria then in 1935 became Misano Adriatico. Traditionally for long centuries an agricultural center, in the 1930’s underwent a growing tourist development along the coast, as well as offering access to nearby medieval villages. If you’re keen on castles, tracing the path of Dante, or just getting out into the countryside for a day on your day off, we can arrange excursions to a number of different places.
For the duration of the yoga retreat, you will get three healthy vegetarian meals a day with refreshments, unlimited water and tea available at any time.
The following meals are included:
The following drinks are included:
The following dietary requirement(s) are served and/or catered for:
Misano is very conveniently located and daily excursions are possible to Assisi (km 166), Ravenna (km 64), Loreto (km 106), San Marino (km 35), Bologna (km 118), Urbino (km 53), Frasassi (km 112) in the immediate vicinities, the famous theme parks of the Riviera: Aquafan, Mirabilandia, Fiabilandia, the Delfinarium, Italia in Miniatura, Le Navi, Go-Kart, Indiana Golf. In the area between Misano and Riccione, the mythical discos Peter Pan, Byblos, Prince, Cocoricò
During the Sundays that you will spend with YogaMea, usually we offer fantastic excursions in the sea with a sailboat, or alternatively trips out of town that can see you visit the small medieval state of San Marino Republic, the birthplace of Raffaello Sanzio “Urbino”, or the fortress of San Leo; many others are the alternative options to be evaluated at the time of your stay.
Taichi classes are also available at an additional cost.
- One Week course all-inclusive: 8 days and 7 nights.
- Three Ayurvedic vegetarian meals (Food allergies? Let us know and we’ll make arrangements for you meals)
- Excursions locally – Free Time
- Washing machine (You can use)
- Bicycle (You can use)
- Bedsheets changes (Weekly)
- Water and tea (Unlimited)
- Wi-Fi (Free)
- Nearby Beach
- Lessons start on Monday and finish on Saturday after one weeks.
- Additional services
- Airport taxes
- Expenses of personal nature
- International and domestic flights, boats, and transfers.
- Airport or train station transfer from and to the Hotel
- Meals other than the standard ones offered
- Spa and wellness treatments
- Bike rental
Bologna Guglielmo Marconi Airport
Transfer not provided
Ancona Falconara Airport
Transfer not provided
Arrival by airplane
Arrive at Marche Airport (AOI) or Bologna Guglielmo Marconi Airport (BLQ). Pick-up is available upon request. Kindly send an inquiry to YOGAMEA for more information on airport transfers.
Arrival by train
From Marche Airport (AOI), there is a shuttle every 30 minutes direct to the train station, at a cost of 5 EUR and it takes about 30 minutes to arrive.
Once at the train station in Ancona, You can buy a one-way ticket for Misano Adriatico (your destination). Depending on the type of train, the trip can take from a minimum of 55 minutes to a maximum of 1 hour and 45 minutes.
From Bologna Guglielmo Marconi Airport (BLQ), the transfer to the Yoga Center is easy, every 5 minutes there is a shuttle bus direct to the train central station of Bologna, the cost for the shuttle should be around 5 Euro, the shuttle will take around 15 – 20 minutes (depending on the traffic).
From the Central Station of Bologna, every 20 minutes there is a train direct to Rimini or Riccione. Once you are at the train central, choose the most suitable train for you, depending on time / price. Some trains will stop at every railway stations and therefore will take a longer time (even up to 2 hours) to reach the yoga center.
- A reservation requires a deposit of 20% of the total price.
- The deposit is non-refundable, if the booking is cancelled.
- The rest of the payment should be paid on arrival.
Book with flexible conditions
Need to cancel your trip due to COVID-19 ? You can reschedule your booking free of charge or receive store credit for your non-refundable deposit and re-book anytime.