500-Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Italy, Beach
Learning the techniques of yoga and mastering the posture requires a lot of time and dedication, the reason why this course runs for nearly two months. During this course, you will be discovering new ways to perform asanas, reading informative books not just related to yoga, but to become more disciplined and dedicated towards your profession, and communicating with others.
Becoming a teacher is far more difficult than becoming just a performer. To be a teacher, a person must possess the ability to transfer their gathered knowledge to someone else. Being targeting such skills, we allow our students to not just master yoga, but their teaching skills as well.
This course will let you know about the physiology of yoga, different postures, history, scientific explanation, meditation, and Ayurveda. Understanding such concepts not only helps in becoming a better yoga teacher but in the overall development of an individual.
- Pranayama and Mantra chanting
- Yoga philosophy, anatomy, and physiology
- 2 daily Hatha yoga sessions plus meditation class
- History and origins Yogic lifestyle including diet
- 55 nights accommodation in a 2 stars Hotel
- 3 vegetarian meals a day
48 days with instruction
Services Provided in All Rooms
- Air-conditioned rooms
- Private bathrooms plus shower
- Safety Box
- LCD TV
- Free Wi-Fi
During this yoga holiday, you will be staying at a 2-star hotel which it is located just around 20 meters far from the beach of Misano Brasile and from the beautiful promenade of Misano Adriatico.
The rooms are air-conditioned, comfortable and well maintained. More details are as follows:
- Classic single room with A/C and private bathroom – 8 m2 (Only 3 rooms available)
- Classic shared a room with A/C and shared bathroom (Max 3 people)
- 2 people in a Classic double room with A/C and private bathroom
- Superior double single Use with A/C and private bathroom
- 2 people in Superior double room with A/C and private bathroom
Practicing yoga regularly comes with innumerable benefits. Even though our 500-hour yoga teacher training course is designed specifically to make our candidates excellent teachers, its primary motive is to let everyone master yoga. No matter whether you want to become a yoga teacher or just want to learn this for your personal practicing, you can take this course to let your energy flow through your body with yoga.
Always remember that consistency is the key to mastering yoga. Even after completion of this course, you have to stay consistent in performing yoga asanas or else the body will take time to accept the changes while performing yoga. Completing this intense course will reward you with vast yoga knowledge along with a certification as proof of your expertise.
Each candidate will get accommodation along with stay and extra services including WiFi, hot water, meals, tea, and other essential things. Satvik meals come from yogic literature and are associated with yoga for centuries. The vegetarian diet is known to make the eater more relaxed and dedicated to their goal of becoming a yoga practitioner and teacher. With different poses practice, their modification ideas, a better understanding of yogic history, and the guidance of excellent trainers, you are sure to get the highest level of yoga knowledge in the world.
Typical daily schedule for 200 Hours
- 06:00 Wake Up
- 06:15 Herbal tea
- 06:30 Shatkarma / yogic cleansing
- 07:00 Pranayama and chanting
- 07:30 Yoga asana
- 09:15 Breakfast
- 10:30 Yoga anatomy
- 11:30 Yoga philosophy
- 13:15 Lunch
- 17:00 Hatha yoga asana practice
- 18:45 Pranayama & Asana class
- 19:15 Dinner
- 22:45 Lights out
Typical daily schedule for 300 Hours
- 05:00 – 05:30 Wake up
- 05:30 – 06:00 Kriya / Mantra Chanting
- 06:00 – 07:15 Pranayama / Meditation
- 07:15 – 08:45 Ashtanga Vinyasa Flow
- 08:45 – 09:15 Breakfast
- 09:30 – 10:30 Yoga Philosophy / Lifestyle / Ethics
- 10:30 – 11:45 Self-Study / Library @ Yoga Shala
- 11:45 – 12:00 Break
- 12:00 – 13:00 Lunch
- 13:00 – 15:00 Self Group Practice/ Align, Adjustment & Assist
- 15:00 – 15:30 Break
- 15:30 – 16:30 Yoga Anatomy & Physiology
- 16:30 – 18:30 Hatha Yoga
- 18:30 – 19:45 Dynamic & Traditional Meditation / Yoga Nidra / Mantra Chanting
- 19:45 – 20:45 Dinner
- 21:00 – 22:45 (Optional) Yoga Movie / Silent Meditation
- 22:45 Good night!
Please be advised that there will be no yoga classes on Sundays.
Topics Covered – 500 hour Yoga Teacher Training in Italy
(According to the Yoga Alliance Guidelines – some of these hours are contact hours and others are self-study.)
- Techniques, Training & Practice – 235 hours
- Asana / Yoga Kriya / Pranayama / Shatkarma / Mudra and Bandha
- Meditation / Yoga Nidra (Traditional and Dynamic Meditation Techniques)
- Art of Teaching | Teaching Methodology – 60 hours
- Yoga Anatomy & Physiology – 80 hours
- Yogic Philosophy, Lifestyle & Ethics for Yoga Teachers – 80 hours
- Yoga – Introduction
- Origins of yoga
- Different paths of yoga: Raja, Karma, Bhakti and Jnana
- Consciousness and awareness
- Evolution of awareness
- Evolution of elements (according to Sankhya darshan)
- Pancha kosha (five covering or sheaths over consciousness)
- Four-Sutraa (preface of Patanjali’s Yog Sutra)
- Pancha Klesha (five causes of pain and miseries)
- Raja yoga and Hatha yoga
- Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga (According to Patanjali)
- Yama, Niyama (social and personal rules and regulations)
- Asana (physical posture)
- Pranayama (breathing techniques)
- Pratyahara (withdrawal of the mind from the senses)
- Dharna (concentration), Dhyana (meditation), Samadhi (self-realization)
- Practice Teaching / Class Management – 60 hours
Evaluation & Certification
- Assessments will be based on written as well as practical evaluation.
- Student conduct and adherence to the Code of Conduct is part of your overall evaluation.
- Students must maintain a rate of 90% attendance for the duration of the course in order to qualify for final Assessment.
- Yoga teachers who have completed the requirements of the 500-Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course will be given a Certificate confirming that they have completed all requirements for training and teaching experiences in accordance with the Yoga Alliance, USA, standards.
Timea discovered yoga after having a serious car accident many years ago. She began studying and practicing on her own from an old book a friend had given her. Discovering a great passion for Yoga, a few years later she ventured towards her first trip to India where she took part in a Yoga Teacher Training program of 200 hours at The Rishikesh Yog Peeth School.
The city of Misano Adriatico is located on the Adriatic Coast and is a popular tourist destination for its beautiful sandy beaches and great sightseeing. It is located in the same region as Rimini. Its beaches extend for about 7 km and here you can relax with peace of mind, knowing that you are in a safe place. Further inland you can find green areas with ancient pine trees and varied vegetation, making your stay in the city of Misano Adriatico a peaceful one.
The venue used during this yoga teacher training is located around 20 meters from the beach, not so far from Rimini Malatesta old town and the famous small Country; “San Marino Republic”.
It is located within the 2/3 stars Hotel Yoga City, Hotel Arno and Hotel Silvia, in Misano Adriatico Beach, that was a Roman settlement since the 3rd century AD, when a Gens Mesia received lands in the area and gave their name to the place.
In 997 AD the Pieve di Sant’Erasmo, one of the most ancient churches in the province, was built, and from 1295 to 1528 Misano was a dominion of the Malatesta, who built a castle whose tower and entrance are still extant. After 1528 it became part of the Church State until 1861, when it was included in the kingdom of Italy.
In 1862 the name was changed to Villa Vittoria then in 1935 became Misano Adriatico. Traditionally for long centuries an agricultural center, in the 1930’s underwent a growing tourist development along the coast, as well as offering access to nearby medieval villages. If you’re keen on castles, tracing the path of Dante, or just getting out into the countryside for a day on your day off, we can arrange excursions to a number of different places.
For the duration of the yoga retreat, you will get three healthy vegetarian meals a day with refreshments, unlimited water and tea available at any time.
The following meals are included:
The following drinks are included:
The following dietary requirement(s) are served and/or catered for:
Misano is very conveniently located and daily excursions are possible to Assisi (km 166), Ravenna (km 64), Loreto (km 106), San Marino (km 35), Bologna (km 118), Urbino (km 53), Frasassi (km 112) in the immediate vicinities, the famous theme parks of the Riviera: Aquafan, Mirabilandia, Fiabilandia, the Delfinarium, Italia in Miniatura, Le Navi, Go-Kart, Indiana Golf. In the area between Misano and Riccione, the mythical discos Peter Pan, Byblos, Prince, Cocoricò
During the Sundays that you will spend with YogaMea, usually we offer fantastic excursions in the sea with a sailboat, or alternatively trips out of town that can see you visit the small medieval state of San Marino Republic, the birthplace of Raffaello Sanzio “Urbino”, or the fortress of San Leo; many others are the alternative options to be evaluated at the time of your stay.
Taichi classes are also available at an additional cost.
- 8 Weeks – 500 hour intensive alignment based Hatha & Ashtanga Yoga teacher training course
- Accommodations for 56 days and 55 nights with Three Ayurvedic vegetarian meals
- International certification RYT 500 eligibility to register with Yoga Alliance, USA, which allows you to teach yoga anywhere in the world
- Excursions locally – Free Time, Bicycle (You can use), Washing machine (You can use), and Wi-Fi (Free),
- Bedsheets changes (Weekly)
- Water and tea (Unlimited), and Nearby Beach
- Additional services
- Airport taxes
- Expenses of personal nature
- International and domestic flights, boats, and transfers.
- Airport or train station transfer from and to the Hotel
- Meals other than the standard ones offered
- Spa and wellness treatments
- Bike rental
Bologna Guglielmo Marconi Airport
Transfer not provided
Ancona Falconara Airport
Transfer not provided
Arrival by airplane
Arrive at Marche Airport (AOI) or Bologna Guglielmo Marconi Airport (BLQ). Pick-up is available upon request. Kindly send an inquiry to YOGAMEA for more information on airport transfers.
Arrival by train
From Marche Airport (AOI), there is a shuttle every 30 minutes direct to the train station, at a cost of 5 EUR and it takes about 30 minutes to arrive.
Once at the train station in Ancona, You can buy a one-way ticket for Misano Adriatico (your destination). Depending on the type of train, the trip can take from a minimum of 55 minutes to a maximum of 1 hour and 45 minutes.
From Bologna Guglielmo Marconi Airport (BLQ), the transfer to the Yoga Center is easy, every 5 minutes there is a shuttle bus direct to the train central station of Bologna, the cost for the shuttle should be around 5 Euro, the shuttle will take around 15 – 20 minutes (depending on the traffic).
From the Central Station of Bologna, every 20 minutes there is a train direct to Rimini or Riccione. Once you are at the train central, choose the most suitable train for you, depending on time / price. Some trains will stop at every railway stations and therefore will take a longer time (even up to 2 hours) to reach the yoga center.
- A reservation requires a deposit of 20% of the total price.
- The deposit is non-refundable, if the booking is cancelled.
- The rest of the payment should be paid on arrival.
Book with flexible conditions
Need to cancel your trip due to COVID-19 ? You can reschedule your booking free of charge or receive store credit for your non-refundable deposit and re-book anytime.
500 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Italy
500 hour Yoga Alliance teacher training in Italy beach conducted by YogaMea School is an ideal certification course for beginners or advanced level practitioners.
Event Type: EducationEvent
Event Attendance Mode: Offline
Event Status: EventScheduled
Venue Name: YogaMea School
Venue URL: https://yogamea.com
Address: Hotel Arno, Via Sicilia 42, Misano Adriatico, Rimini, 47843, Italy
Performer Name: YogaMea School
Performer URL: https://yogamea.com
Start Date: 2020-09-20 14:00
End Date: 2020-11-14 10:00
Ticket URL: https://yogamea.com/retreats/56-days-500-hours-yoga-teacher-training-on-the-beach-italy/
Entry Price: 4180
Stock Inventory: 20