300-Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Italy, Beach
Being just a one-month course, it will fill up your mind with immense asanas and the right technique to perform them without wasting much of your professional time. Additionally, the right breathing pattern is also taught that ensures the effectiveness of performing yoga.
A more specialized, in-depth study of asana, morality, professional ethics, assisting and adjustment, pranayama, kriya, meditation, and mantra chanting is focused on during this 4 week curriculum. The time has come! Not everyone is made to perfect everything.
Finding the expertise of our students is what we crave for. Strengthening their strong points and solving their weak points is an essential part of our 300-hour yoga teacher training in Italy. Take your skills to the next level, become a Yoga owner studio and realize your dream.
300-hour yoga teacher training in Italy is an advanced course for all those thriving candidates who wish to master the art of yoga. Bring out your creativity and attain something unique every time while performing yoga asana.
- Pranayama and Mantra chanting
- Yoga philosophy, anatomy, and physiology
- 2 daily Hatha yoga sessions plus meditation class
- History and origins Yogic lifestyle including diet
- 27 nights accommodation in a 2 stars Hotel
- 3 vegetarian meals a day
24 days with instruction
Services Provided in All Rooms
- Air-conditioned rooms
- Private bathrooms plus shower
- Safety Box
- LCD TV
- Free Wi-Fi
During this yoga holiday, you will be staying at a 2-star hotel which it is located just around 20 meters far from the beach of Misano Brasile and from the beautiful promenade of Misano Adriatico.
The rooms are air-conditioned, comfortable and well maintained. More details are as follows:
- Classic single room with A/C and private bathroom – 8 m2 (Only 3 rooms available)
- Classic shared a room with A/C and shared bathroom (Max 3 people)
- 2 people in a Classic double room with A/C and private bathroom
- Superior double single Use with A/C and private bathroom
- 2 people in Superior double room with A/C and private bathroom
In this course, you will be learning ways of modifying traditional yoga asanas to get the best results and create your own style of performing yoga. To complete this course, you have to undergo a written as well as practical examination which will help us in analyzing your learning capability.
Yoga is not just performing asanas or breathing with the flow, it is like a philosophy that only a few people could understand. Here, our aim is to let everyone be aware of this philosophy so that they could introduce themselves to the world unknown to them.
Before joining this course, it is essential to attain the 200-hour yoga teacher training certification to make yourself capable of this advanced course. Having prior experience ensures that you are aware of the basics of performing yoga and ways to avoid any potential injury.
Accommodation and Rooms will be taken care of depending on what type of package you pick. Each of the meals will be made in the satvik style to maintain the right decorum and environment of learning the right yoga. Learning Ashtanga vinyasa, and hatha yoga are essential elements of this course. Hatha yoga is the traditional way of performing yoga and you will be practicing the same in our classes. Exploring the hidden sight of yoga and different philosophies related to this excellent exercise.
Getting the best results is not always in the hand of the teacher. The student must also take the right steps and initiative to help themselves. Undeniably, this is a challenging course and self-motivation is a key element of completing this course. Follow the rules, and you will not only become a great teacher but an excellent learner as well with RYT 500 certificate recognised by Yoga Alliance (USA).
Typical daily schedule
- 05:00 – 05:30 Wake up
- 05:30 – 06:00 Kriya / Mantra Chanting
- 06:00 – 07:15 Pranayama / Meditation
- 07:15 – 08:45 Ashtanga Vinyasa Flow
- 08:45 – 09:15 Breakfast
- 09:30 – 10:30 Yoga Philosophy / Lifestyle / Ethics
- 10:30 – 11:45 Self-Study / Library @ Yoga Shala
- 11:45 – 12:00 Break
- 12:00 – 13:00 Lunch
- 13:00 – 15:00 Self Group Practice/ Align, Adjustment & Assist
- 15:00 – 15:30 Break
- 15:30 – 16:30 Yoga Anatomy & Physiology
- 16:30 – 18:30 Hatha Yoga
- 18:30 – 19:45 Dynamic & Traditional Meditation / Yoga Nidra / Mantra Chanting
- 19:45 – 20:45 Dinner
- 21:00 – 22:45 (Optional) Yoga Movie / Silent Meditation
- 22:45 Good night!
Please be advised that there will be no yoga classes on Sundays.
Topics Covered – 300 hour Yoga Teacher Training in Italy
(According to the Yoga Alliance Guidelines – some of these hours are contact hours and others are self-study.)
- Techniques, Training & Practice – 145 hours
- Asana / Yoga Kriya / Pranayama / Shatkarma / Mudra and Bandha
- Meditation / Yoga Nidra (Traditional and Dynamic Meditation Techniques)
- Art of Teaching | Teaching Methodology – 30 hours
- Yoga Anatomy & Physiology – 50 hours
- Yogic Philosophy, Lifestyle & Ethics for Yoga Teachers – 45 hours
- Yoga – Introduction
- Origins of yoga
- Different paths of yoga: Raja, Karma, Bhakti and Jnana
- Consciousness and awareness
- Evolution of awareness
- Evolution of elements (according to Sankhya darshan)
- Pancha kosha (five covering or sheaths over consciousness)
- Four-Sutraa (preface of Patanjali’s Yog Sutra)
- Pancha Klesha (five causes of pain and miseries)
- Raja yoga and Hatha yoga
- Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga (According to Patanjali)
- Yama, Niyama (social and personal rules and regulations)
- Asana (physical posture)
- Pranayama (breathing techniques)
- Pratyahara (withdrawal of the mind from the senses)
- Dharna (concentration), Dhyana (meditation), Samadhi (self-realization)
- Practice Teaching / Class Management – 30 hours
Evaluation & Certification
- Assessments will be based on written, verbal and practical evaluation.
- Final Teaching Assessment: At the end of Week 3, students will have a chance to self-select an appropriate time time slot within which to teach their final 90-minute class. The training culminates with the students teaching a 90-minute asana class to their classmates under the observation of an RYS trainer. Students are instructed to incorporate as many of the elements of asana, pranayama, mantra chanting, meditation as they can into their final asana class, including the use of Sanskrit terms with English translation for the majority of the sequence. The RYS teacher will observed cueing, sequencing, appropriate, ethical use of physical adjustments, verbal adjustment, modification, proper technique in instruction and alignment, knowledge of the student teacher when discussing cautions.
- Verbal Presentation: Prepare a 30-minute workshop on either Yoga Anatomy & Physiology or Yoga Philosophy topics and share with classmates under observation of an RYS Teacher. Workshops are given during the final week of the course.
- Self-Evaluations: Students will provide a self-evaluation in two ways: Written and verbal format.
- Written Self-Evaluation: The first self-evaluation is provided in the form of the students’ responses to the first Yoga Philosophy Homework Assignment question: According to your own ideas what are the requirements for you to become a Yoga Teacher and why do you want (OR what inspired you) to be a Yoga Teacher.
- Verbal Self-Evaluation: The second self-evaluation is provided in the form of the students’ self-assessment following their final lead teaching experience. The student teacher is asked to share with the RYS teacher and their classmates what they did well, and what their overall experience was of teaching a full 90-minute class, prior to receiving feedback from the RYS teacher and their peers.
Student conduct and adherence to the Code of Conduct is part of your overall evaluation.
Students must maintain a rate of 90% attendance for the duration of the course in order to qualify for final Assessment.
Yoga teachers who have completed all of the requirements of the 300-Hour Advanced Hatha and Ashtanga Yoga Teacher Training Course will be given a Certificate confirming that they have completed all requirements for training and teaching experiences in accordance with the Yoga Alliance, USA, standards.
Timea discovered yoga after having a serious car accident many years ago. She began studying and practicing on her own from an old book a friend had given her. Discovering a great passion for Yoga, a few years later she ventured towards her first trip to India where she took part in a Yoga Teacher Training program of 200 hours at The Rishikesh Yog Peeth School.
The city of Misano Adriatico is located on the Adriatic Coast and is a popular tourist destination for its beautiful sandy beaches and great sightseeing. It is located in the same region as Rimini. Its beaches extend for about 7 km and here you can relax with peace of mind, knowing that you are in a safe place. Further inland you can find green areas with ancient pine trees and varied vegetation, making your stay in the city of Misano Adriatico a peaceful one.
The venue used during this yoga teacher training is located around 20 meters from the beach, not so far from Rimini Malatesta old town and the famous small Country; “San Marino Republic”.
It is located within the 2/3 stars Hotel Yoga City, Hotel Arno and Hotel Silvia, in Misano Adriatico Beach, that was a Roman settlement since the 3rd century AD, when a Gens Mesia received lands in the area and gave their name to the place.
In 997 AD the Pieve di Sant’Erasmo, one of the most ancient churches in the province, was built, and from 1295 to 1528 Misano was a dominion of the Malatesta, who built a castle whose tower and entrance are still extant. After 1528 it became part of the Church State until 1861, when it was included in the kingdom of Italy.
In 1862 the name was changed to Villa Vittoria then in 1935 became Misano Adriatico. Traditionally for long centuries an agricultural center, in the 1930’s underwent a growing tourist development along the coast, as well as offering access to nearby medieval villages. If you’re keen on castles, tracing the path of Dante, or just getting out into the countryside for a day on your day off, we can arrange excursions to a number of different places.
For the duration of the yoga retreat, you will get three healthy vegetarian meals a day with refreshments, unlimited water and tea available at any time.
The following meals are included:
The following drinks are included:
The following dietary requirement(s) are served and/or catered for:
Misano is very conveniently located and daily excursions are possible to Assisi (km 166), Ravenna (km 64), Loreto (km 106), San Marino (km 35), Bologna (km 118), Urbino (km 53), Frasassi (km 112) in the immediate vicinities, the famous theme parks of the Riviera: Aquafan, Mirabilandia, Fiabilandia, the Delfinarium, Italia in Miniatura, Le Navi, Go-Kart, Indiana Golf. In the area between Misano and Riccione, the mythical discos Peter Pan, Byblos, Prince, Cocoricò
During the Sundays that you will spend with YogaMea, usually we offer fantastic excursions in the sea with a sailboat, or alternatively trips out of town that can see you visit the small medieval state of San Marino Republic, the birthplace of Raffaello Sanzio “Urbino”, or the fortress of San Leo; many others are the alternative options to be evaluated at the time of your stay.
Taichi classes are also available at an additional cost.
- 4 week 300 Hour Advanced Hatha & Ashtanga Yoga teacher training course
- Accommodations for 28 days and 27 nights
- Three Ayurvedic vegetarian meals (Food allergies? Let us know and we’ll make arrangements for you meals)
- International certification RYT 500 eligibility to register with Yoga Alliance, USA, which allows you to teach yoga anywhere in the world.
- Excursions locally – Free Time
- Washing machine (You can use)
- Bicycle (You can use)
- Bedsheets changes (Weekly)
- Water and tea (Unlimited)
- Wi-Fi (Free)
- Nearby Beach
- Additional services
- Airport taxes
- Expenses of personal nature
- International and domestic flights, boats, and transfers.
- Airport or train station transfer from and to the Hotel
- Meals other than the standard ones offered
- Spa and wellness treatments
- Bike rental
Bologna Guglielmo Marconi Airport
Transfer not provided
Ancona Falconara Airport
Transfer not provided
Arrival by airplane
Arrive at Marche Airport (AOI) or Bologna Guglielmo Marconi Airport (BLQ). Pick-up is available upon request. Kindly send an inquiry to YOGAMEA for more information on airport transfers.
Arrival by train
From Marche Airport (AOI), there is a shuttle every 30 minutes direct to the train station, at a cost of 5 EUR and it takes about 30 minutes to arrive.
Once at the train station in Ancona, You can buy a one-way ticket for Misano Adriatico (your destination). Depending on the type of train, the trip can take from a minimum of 55 minutes to a maximum of 1 hour and 45 minutes.
From Bologna Guglielmo Marconi Airport (BLQ), the transfer to the Yoga Center is easy, every 5 minutes there is a shuttle bus direct to the train central station of Bologna, the cost for the shuttle should be around 5 Euro, the shuttle will take around 15 – 20 minutes (depending on the traffic).
From the Central Station of Bologna, every 20 minutes there is a train direct to Rimini or Riccione. Once you are at the train central, choose the most suitable train for you, depending on time / price. Some trains will stop at every railway stations and therefore will take a longer time (even up to 2 hours) to reach the yoga center.
- A reservation requires a deposit of 20% of the total price.
- The deposit is non-refundable, if the booking is cancelled.
- The rest of the payment should be paid on arrival.
Book with flexible conditions
Need to cancel your trip due to COVID-19 ? You can reschedule your booking free of charge or receive store credit for your non-refundable deposit and re-book anytime.