200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Italy, Beach
Yoga is not just performing asanas. It is a medium to connect with your inner world and attain mental peace. Asanas like Kundalini Pranayama and Shatkriya target the mind helping you to become one with your inner world. Every asana will be performed under the guidance and supervision of our expert teachers ensuring that you get the right posture. The 27-day course gives you a great opportunity to become a trained yoga teacher.
Completing the 200-hour yoga teacher training course will provide you with immense knowledge and practice of performing several advanced asanas that aim towards better health; physical and mental. Completion of this course allows you to become eligible for the 300-hour yoga training program where you will learn even more advanced asanas and new techniques to perform them.
Everybody has to have a unique style while performing yoga. Our practice works in such a way that it finds out your style of performing it. 200-hour yoga teacher training in Italy is something that you will never find anywhere else. Once you enroll yourself for our yoga teacher training, you will have to follow the daily routine at our location.
- Pranayama and Mantra chanting
- Yoga philosophy, anatomy, and physiology
- 2 daily Hatha yoga sessions plus meditation class
- History and origins Yogic lifestyle including diet
- 27 nights accommodation in a 2 stars Hotel
- 3 vegetarian meals a day
24 days with instruction
Services Provided in All Rooms
- Air-conditioned rooms
- Private bathrooms plus shower
- Safety Box
- LCD TV
- Free Wi-Fi
During this yoga holiday, you will be staying at a 2-star hotel which it is located just around 20 meters far from the beach of Misano Brasile and from the beautiful promenade of Misano Adriatico.
The rooms are air-conditioned, comfortable and well maintained. More details are as follows:
- Classic single room with A/C and private bathroom – 8 m2 (Only 3 rooms available)
- Classic shared a room with A/C and shared bathroom (Max 3 people)
- 2 people in a Classic double room with A/C and private bathroom
- Superior double single Use with A/C and private bathroom
- 2 people in Superior double room with A/C and private bathroom
The ability to transfer knowledge to others is a skill that only teachers possess. Yoga is an art that should be done correctly or else it could cause damage. With all the obtained experience, we train our students not only in yoga but in becoming a great teacher as well. Yoga learning is all about practice along with theory. Theory helps in knowing how to perform the asana and actually doing it allows the person to identify the techniques that work for them.
Beginning with herbal tea, you will be performing yogic cleansing and pranayama. Afterward, you will have your breakfast and then attend the yoga philosophy class. After lunch, you will be practicing hatha yoga and pranayama in the evening. Ending your day with dinner, you will have sufficient time to take rest and regain your energy for the next day.
The daily schedule is made with the perfect balance of exercise and rest to ensure that you attain the knowledge during the course. The same schedule has to be followed for a period of 27 days. No matter where you belong or where you want to teach yoga, you can take this course and become a certified yoga teacher. The certification will be valid throughout the globe allowing you to practice and teach yoga anywhere in the world.
There are different packages available for the training classes. The accommodation and meals are included in the package, so you do not have to worry about your stay and food during the course. Whether you want a private room, or you are comfortable in a shared room, you can get anything you want with a variety of course packages. To ensure that you have attained sufficient knowledge of yoga, we take both written and practical examinations which the student must score passing marks to attain certification.
Typical daily schedule
- 06:00 | Wake Up
- 06:15 | Herbal tea
- 06:30 | Shatkarma / yogic cleansing
- 07:00 | Pranayama and chanting
- 07:30 | Yoga asana
- 09:15 | Breakfast
- 10:30 | Yoga anatomy
- 11:30 | Yoga philosophy
- 13:15 | Lunch
- 17:00 | Hatha yoga asana practice
- 18:45 | Pranayama & Asana class
- 19:15 | Dinner
- 22:45 | Lights out
Please be advised that there will be no yoga classes on Sundays.
Topics Covered – 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training in Italy
(According to the Yoga Alliance Guidelines – some of these hours are contact hours and others are self-study.)
- Training, Practice, and Techniques – 100 hours
- Pranayama / Asana / Bandha / Shatkarma
- Teaching Methodology – 25 hours
- Physiology & Anatomy – 20 hours
- Yogic Philosophy, Ethics, and Lifestyle – 20 hours
- Yoga Philosophy – Deep Study
- Introduction to Yoga
- Yoga Origins
- Raja, Karma, Bhakti & Jnana: Different paths of yoga
- Awareness and Consciousness
- Evolution of awareness
- According to Sankhya darshan – (Evolution of elements)
- PanchaKosha – Five covering or sheaths over presence of Mind / Consciousness
- Introduction to Four-sutra (Patanjali’s Yog sutra)
- Pancha Klesha (five causes of miseries and pain)
- Hatha yoga and Raja yoga
- Social and personal rules and regulations – Yama & Niyama
- Asana (Physical Posture)
- Pranayama (Breathing Techniques)
- Pratyahara (Withdrawal of the mind from the Senses)
- Dhyana (meditation) , Dharna (concentration) , Samadhi (self-realization)
Evaluation & Certification
- Assessments will be based on written as well as practical evaluation.
- Student conduct and adherence to the Code of Conduct is part of your overall evaluation.
- Students must maintain a rate of 90% attendance for the duration of the course in order to qualify for final Assessment.
- Yoga teachers who have completed the requirements of the 200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course will be given a Certificate confirming that they have completed all requirements for training and teaching experiences in accordance with the Yoga Alliance, USA, standards.
Timea discovered yoga after having a serious car accident many years ago. She began studying and practicing on her own from an old book a friend had given her. Discovering a great passion for Yoga, a few years later she ventured towards her first trip to India where she took part in a Yoga Teacher Training program of 200 hours at The Rishikesh Yog Peeth School.
The city of Misano Adriatico is located on the Adriatic Coast and is a popular tourist destination for its beautiful sandy beaches and great sightseeing. It is located in the same region as Rimini. Its beaches extend for about 7 km and here you can relax with peace of mind, knowing that you are in a safe place. Further inland you can find green areas with ancient pine trees and varied vegetation, making your stay in the city of Misano Adriatico a peaceful one.
The venue used during this yoga teacher training is located around 20 meters from the beach, not so far from Rimini Malatesta old town and the famous small Country; “San Marino Republic”.
It is located within the 2/3 stars Hotel Yoga City, Hotel Arno and Hotel Silvia, in Misano Adriatico Beach, that was a Roman settlement since the 3rd century AD, when a Gens Mesia received lands in the area and gave their name to the place.
In 997 AD the Pieve di Sant’Erasmo, one of the most ancient churches in the province, was built, and from 1295 to 1528 Misano was a dominion of the Malatesta, who built a castle whose tower and entrance are still extant. After 1528 it became part of the Church State until 1861, when it was included in the kingdom of Italy.
In 1862 the name was changed to Villa Vittoria then in 1935 became Misano Adriatico. Traditionally for long centuries an agricultural center, in the 1930’s underwent a growing tourist development along the coast, as well as offering access to nearby medieval villages. If you’re keen on castles, tracing the path of Dante, or just getting out into the countryside for a day on your day off, we can arrange excursions to a number of different places.
For the duration of the yoga retreat, you will get three healthy vegetarian meals a day with refreshments, unlimited water and tea available at any time.
The following meals are included:
The following drinks are included:
The following dietary requirement(s) are served and/or catered for:
Misano is very conveniently located and daily excursions are possible to Assisi (km 166), Ravenna (km 64), Loreto (km 106), San Marino (km 35), Bologna (km 118), Urbino (km 53), Frasassi (km 112) in the immediate vicinities, the famous theme parks of the Riviera: Aquafan, Mirabilandia, Fiabilandia, the Delfinarium, Italia in Miniatura, Le Navi, Go-Kart, Indiana Golf. In the area between Misano and Riccione, the mythical discos Peter Pan, Byblos, Prince, Cocoricò
During the Sundays that you will spend with YogaMea, usually we offer fantastic excursions in the sea with a sailboat, or alternatively trips out of town that can see you visit the small medieval state of San Marino Republic, the birthplace of Raffaello Sanzio “Urbino”, or the fortress of San Leo; many others are the alternative options to be evaluated at the time of your stay.
Taichi classes are also available at an additional cost.
- 200-hour Hatha Yoga 4 week teacher training course
- 27 nights Accommodation
- Three Ayurvedic vegetarian meals (Food allergies? Let us know and we’ll make arrangements for you meals)
- International certification eligibility to register with Yoga Alliance, USA
- Excursions locally – Free Time
- Washing machine (You can use)
- Bicycle (You can use)
- Bedsheets changes (Weekly)
- Water and tea (Unlimited)
- Wi-Fi (Free)
- Nearby Beach
- Additional services
- Airport taxes
- Expenses of personal nature
- International and domestic flights, boats, and transfers.
- Airport or train station transfer from and to the Hotel
- Meals other than the standard ones offered
- Spa and wellness treatments
- Bike rental
Bologna Guglielmo Marconi Airport
Transfer not provided
Ancona Falconara Airport
Transfer not provided
Arrival by airplane
Arrive at Marche Airport (AOI) or Bologna Guglielmo Marconi Airport (BLQ). Pick-up is available upon request. Kindly send an inquiry to YOGAMEA for more information on airport transfers.
Arrival by train
From Marche Airport (AOI), there is a shuttle every 30 minutes direct to the train station, at a cost of 5 EUR and it takes about 30 minutes to arrive.
Once at the train station in Ancona, You can buy a one-way ticket for Misano Adriatico (your destination). Depending on the type of train, the trip can take from a minimum of 55 minutes to a maximum of 1 hour and 45 minutes.
From Bologna Guglielmo Marconi Airport (BLQ), the transfer to the Yoga Center is easy, every 5 minutes there is a shuttle bus direct to the train central station of Bologna, the cost for the shuttle should be around 5 Euro, the shuttle will take around 15 – 20 minutes (depending on the traffic).
From the Central Station of Bologna, every 20 minutes there is a train direct to Rimini or Riccione. Once you are at the train central, choose the most suitable train for you, depending on time / price. Some trains will stop at every railway stations and therefore will take a longer time (even up to 2 hours) to reach the yoga center.
- A reservation requires a deposit of 20% of the total price.
- The deposit is non-refundable, if the booking is cancelled.
- The rest of the payment should be paid on arrival.
Book with flexible conditions
Need to cancel your trip due to COVID-19 ? You can reschedule your booking free of charge or receive store credit for your non-refundable deposit and re-book anytime.